Your session has expired or you need to enable cookies on your web browser settings.
If you have not used your web browser for more then 20 minutes then click here to
start a new session: http://www.ilvote.gov
If you are using Internet Explorer try the following:
1. Click Tools at the top menu option
2. Click Internet Options
3. Click the Security tab at the top of the Internet Options window
4. Click Trusted Sites
5. Click the Sites button on the middle right side
6. Uncheck the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone"
7. Type the following address into the text box at the top:
8. Click the Add button
9. The default level of security should be then selected for the Trusted Sites
once you confirm the list of sites that you trust are valid sites.
This should keep your current high level of security on your web browser and still allow your browser to trust
the Illinois Voters Guide website to pass a session cookie to you.
If you are using another web browser change your preference to accept cookies from the Illinois Voters Guide website.